Alphabet jewellery repairs and maintenance.
- If your chain breaks within 28 days of receipt, we will mend it free of charge.
- If the chain is the wrong size, we will resize it for £6.00
- If the chain breaks after the 28 day “free repair” period, we will repair it for £6.00.
- If the wrong date has been ordered in error (or you would like to change it!) we will amend it for a fee of £10.00 per character.
- If we have made a date different from the one you ordered… obviously we will replace the bracelet free of charge!
- Please Contact Us if you would like to use our repairs and maintenance service.
The bracelet will be made to the length you provide, so add approx. ¼ inches up to 1 inch (½ inch is average) to the circumference of your wrist to give your approx. bracelet size. The more you add to your wrist size, the lower your bracelet will hang on your hand.
XS fits 6.5″
S fits 7″
M fits 8″
L fits 9″
XL fits 9.5″.
Making your personalised bracelet
- step 1. tiny letters and numbers were hand made by Harriet in copper. These were then cast in sterling silver.
- step 2. an order is received from a lovely human using our amazing online tool.
- step 3. the letters, numbers, chains and jump rings are sorted for each piece and are partially assembled.
- step 4. all of the links for the main part of the bracelets are carefully soldered.
- step 5. the fine chain is added with open links for safety.
- step 6. the whole bracelet is polished together for an even finish.
- step 7. the bracelet is carefully wrapped in tissue paper, given a beautiful watercolour print card and placed into a branded pouch, ready for you to give (or keep!!)
These are very popular pieces and as each one is made by hand we may at times not be able to get your bracelet to you as quickly as we would like to.
If you need your bracelet by a specific date, please let us know in advance and we will do our very best to get it to you on time. The more notice you can give us (especially for MASSIVE orders) the better!
If we cannot get your bracelet to you within 1 month, we will let you know as soon as we are able to and will keep you updated regarding progress.
We endeavour to keep a full stock of everything we need to make your jewellery on demand but this isn’t always possible. We know our clients are the best – please understand that whatever the circumstances, we will always try to live up to your expectations!