THE MERCHANDISE OPTION – From £1600
What you get.
- One to one working relationship with Harriet Bedford.
- Consultation on Skype or (where possible) in person
- Design to your specifications. There will usually be several ideas to choose from.
- Progress updates on demand
- Up to 3 sets of tweaks
- A structured estimate of both time and cost of delivery
- On approval, manufacture of a master for your piece by Harriet Bedford
- On approval, setup of your manufacturing chain. Creation of moulds.
- The sourcing of retail packaging if required
- Finishing, full UK hallmarking, packaging and delivery of your work
Our manufacturing capabilities means that I can offer you a supply of your custom pieces at an agreed trade price with a minimum order of just 15 pieces (The upper limit for volume of manufacture depends on the piece.)
- The design rights. I will not sell or reproduce the design or finished product or make it available for others without your written instruction.
- Designs will be banked as your property with The National Association of Jewellers
- Your company can order any number of finished pieces of your design from me at an agreed trade price. Because of the costs involved in manufacture setup, I ask that the design not be manufactured elsewhere.
- Any moulds and masters produced will be kept in house but will be owned by you. These will be destroyed on instruction from you.
- Your pieces will carry my hallmark but can be promoted without the use of our name.
Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01752 975508 to sort out an appointment for your initial consultation.
Due to demand, a deposit is required should you want to book a custom slot. This is non-refundable.
Obviously the introductory chat to work out what you need and how we can help is absolutely free!
FOR OTHER CUSTOM OPTIONS, CLICK HERE.